Penta and Empire are matched up against each other in the Hitbox Challenger Cup to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 16:00 CET.
- Penta’s recent matches –
- Penta has been on a losing streak rarely winning any matches against the notable teams. Their latest match was a win against Planetkey Dynamics.
- Planetkey, lets be honest have a totally new roster who really did not stand a chance against Penta.
- Penta’s performance levels have been spiralling downhill recently.
- Penta does have a few comfortable maps such as Dust2 and Inferno. However even on these maps, it will come down to a case of if they hit their shots or not.
- Empire on the other hand have had a very good string of recent matches winning matches against decent teams such as ENCE, Kick and Alpha.
- Empire’s recent Matches –
- Empire has also been playing against much stronger teams than the one’s Penta has been losing to.
The Prediction : 60%-40% Empire.
The Bet: Low on Empire