Penta and Gambit are matched up against each other in the Operation Kinguin #2 Group Stage #2 match to be held on the 23rd of March 2016 at 21:00 CET.
- Penta have displayed very disappointing performances over their most recent matches. The potential for the team is high as has been seen from their accomplishments in the past.
- The Team however, does want to win. This can be seen from their previous match against Epsilon
- The match went into three maps. The third map (Cache) was a very close affair with the end score resulting in overtime.
- On the other side, we have Gambit. Gambit are a decent team consisting of some well known players.
- Gambit’s Roster –
- Gambit’s roster had a phenomenal start in 2016 after the addition of Waylander. Waylander was a top player for Piter before he was called away for national military duty.
- However in the past couple of weeks the team has been flailing losing several matches that they probably should have won.
- Their recent match against Hellraisers shows a lack of will on the part of the CIS team
- Gambit vs Hellraisers –
The Prediction : 63%-37% Penta
The Bet : Low on Penta (mainly due to lack of form by Penta)