Planetkey and Empire are matched up against each other in the Hitbox Challenger Cup to be held on the 23rd of March 2016 at 19:00 CET.
- Empire’s recent matches include 16-6 losses to Ancient and XPC. But also include wins over teams such as AGG and CSGL (16-14 and 16-8 respectively).
- The team is very inconsistent in their results.
- The lineup including Cyberfocus, Spaz, electronic, fix and Spiker have been playing together for a long time. The team have very good chemistry together. However it does come down to a few specific maps for them, Inferno and Mirage are their most practised maps and if it does come down to these two maps, they might have a better chance at winning the match.
- Planetkey on the other hand have had somewhat decent results. They won against Alternate Attax and Gamers2 in two separate matches.
- Considering the form that these two teams are in, it is quite commendable result. However on paper, Planetkey are still worse off against Empire.
This match-up is very close between the two teams. It depends a lot on whether the teams show up in their full potential.
The Prediction : 55%-45% Planetkey
The Bet : Very Low on Planetkey (this match is risky)