Plantronics and ENCE are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 11:00 CET.
- Plantronics were decimated by SK 16-7 in their recent matchup.
- They hardly put up a fight against their opponent.
- They should not have a chance against ENCE (however remember that this is a best of one and as such the chances of upsets are high)
- Ence had a very weak performance so far into the Copenhagen Games.
- Their first match was against Publiclir. They lost 13-16
- Considering the fact that Publiclir isnt that great a team, this loss is quite unexpected
- The team seems to be in freefall right now.
The Prediction : 60%-40% ENCE
The bet : Low ENCE (Risky)