Renegades and NRG are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 6th of April 2016 at 02:00 CET on the map of Train.
- Renegades have been much better on Train.Their performance can be seen in the image below :
- The team’s performance definitely has seen an improvement in their recent ESL matches. Currently Ranked 4th in the league, the team has a very good chance of qualifying into the next tournament.
- Their proficient performance on Train along with their superior ranking into the tournament definitely calls for a bet on the team
- NRG have not been performing well on Train –
- They have rarely won matches on this map and the matches they did win were against teams that had no clue how to play on Train (with the exception of CLG who were in a slump)
- NRG’s performance against EnVyUs was a one off performance. Tabsen who was a stand-in played incredibly well which enabled them to win .
- Coming back into this match, Train definitely favors NRG
The Prediction : 70%-30% RNG
The Bet : Medium RNG