SK and AGG are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 21:00 CET.
- SK’s better maps include Train, Overpass, Mirage and even Dust2.
- The team has been continuously improving their performances and have been able to consistently beat T1 teams
- AGG will be coming off a match prior to this one and they are a team that requires quite a bit of warm up before they get going
- AGG’s performance will depend heavily on the map. They are quite good on Train, but Train is a map that SK are also excellent on.
- If the map is Mirage, Train or Dust2 I would prefer SK over AGG
The Prediction : 65%-35% SK
The Bet : Low on SK