SK and Gambit are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 20:00 CET.
- SK is the third best Danish team in the CS:GO scene. The team comprises of some really good players such as Magiskb0Y, Pimp, MODDII, Friis, AcilioN.
- The team has had great success with this lineup especially on a few key maps.
- This match is a best of two match and as such the team that has higher chance to win one map should be the bet.
- Gambit had a decent LAN recently where they scored a good number of rounds against the majority of the top teams.
- However that was LAN and this is Online. There is usually a huge difference in the teams’ performance between the two formats.
- They are faced off against a much stronger team in SK. This is a qualifier match and SK will be taking it quite seriously
The Prediction : 70%-30% SK
The Bet : Medium on SK