SK and Hellraisers are matched up against each other in the Operation Kinguin #2 Cup to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 17:00 CET.
- SK Recently tied a best of two series to AGG.
- As we can see SK won on Overpass. But it is a map that AGG almost never plays. The very fact that SK got bodied 16-5 on Dust2 shows that they are in a slump. They cannot hit their shots for the most part and the only advantage they had over AGG was the tactical advantage along with a good awareness of the map
- That will definitely not be the case against hellraisers. Hellraisers are pretty good on most of the maps that SK are good on ( except Train)
- Hellraisers as a team have been slowly improving their gameplay in the past couple of weeks. They recently played a match against CSGL and then against Dignitas.
- Hellraisers vs Dignitas –
- Hellraisers had a very close map 1. They were leading 11 -4 but they allowed Dignitas to make a comeback and win the map. The second map was a whitewash for Hellraisers as it was on their weakest map
- Hellraisers not only played a much stronger opponent but also managed to take them to overtime on a map
The Prediction : 70%-30% Hellraisers
The Bet : Medium on Hellraisers