SK and Platronics are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 10:00 CET.
- SK are the third best Danish team behind Astralis and Dignitas.
- They have a very diverse map pool in Cobblestone, Overpass, Train and Mirage.
- The diversity of their map pool and the focus on custom maps gives them an added advantage during the veto process
- Plantronics are a tier 3 team who have not had much success in their recent matches
- They definitely are at a disadvantage when it comes to raw skill against SK.
- In addition to that, they hardly play the custom maps of Cobblestone, Overpass and Train. So they also are inferior on the map veto process
The Prediction : 80%-20% SK
The Bet : High SK