Tempo Storm and Obey Alliance are matched up against each other in the Stream.me Cup to be held on the 28th of March 2016 at 02:00 CET.
This is the grand finals of the Stream.me tournament.
- Tempo Storm are the second best Brazilian team currently playing CS:GO.
- They have had very good success especially in the start of 2016. The team however has faded quite a lot since then and they have not been able to replicate the same positive performances.
- That being said they are playing against much better teams CLG, NRG and Selfless.
- Obey Alliance have been losing matches left, right and centre. They dont have the firepower necessary to win against a top team such as Tempo Storm
- Obey Alliance are a very good team with some good players such as Ape and Slemmy. However the team itself is still rusty in most of their plays.
The Prediction : 60%-40% Tempo Storm
The Bet : Low on Tempo Storm