Today we will be looking into the Winter Update of CSGO 2015 and how much the update affected the game. By the title ” Worst Winter Update ” you are probably persuaded that the whole update is 100% horrible but its not there are some good parts to the update but the implementation of the R8 Pistol.
I will now attach the good and the bad of the update in my opinion ;
– Slight adjustments to Holiday Cheer. ( Christmas Lights and Christmas Chickens )
– Gifts are now available for purchase.
– Added several new community sticker capsules, currently available as offers.
– Added Service Medals for 2016.
– Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Elites, Fiveseven, Glock, P2000, P250, Tec9, USP, CZ75a.
– Added team timeouts to Competitive Matchmaking, which can be called with a vote. Default is 60 seconds, set by mp_team_timeout_time.
– Fixed sound problems and sounds of walking.
– Added the R8 Pistol. ( Nerfed )
– Added the Revolver Case. ( Dropped value instantly compared to other cases )
– – Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting. ( Patched it , too difficult )
As you can see there is a lot more pro’s than cons in this but its how critical the Revolver affected the game with a whooping 112 damage per shot!
I interviewed a CSGO player for this interview his words were ” I hate the update , the spray was messed up” . He moved on to stating ” The R8 pistol does not belong in CSGO “.