Tyloo and BOF are matched up against each other in the Starladder i-League Invitational China Qualifier to be held on the 1st of April 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- Number one Chinese CS:GO team. Tyloo team has consistently won matches with comparative ease.
- The team has been dominant in their performance thus far with decisive matches resulting in 16-1, 16-2 scorelines.
- They even qualified for most of the major tournaments, however due to Visa problems the team has been unable to attend a number of them
Born of Fire
- BOF on the other hand are a mediocre tier two team. They have been able to garner wins against much weaker teams, however against stronger teams they have not been able to score even a one map victory.
- There is a huge skill and experience gap between the players of Tyloo and those of BOF. While Tyloo have been able to win matches consistently, BOF have been just scraping through in terms of results.
The Prediction : 80%-20% Tyloo
The Bet : High on Tyloo