Tyloo and Efuture are matched up against each other in the SL i-League Invitational China Qualifier to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 14:00 CET
- Tyloo are the top asian team. They have time and again exerted their dominance by winning their matches in a very convincing manner.
- Tyloo’s matches end up in 16-X scorelines (single digits for the other team).
- Tyloo’s main advantage comes in the form of their superior aim. However they have also slowly ventured towards a more tactical approach mainly to be competitive against the EU teams they will be facing later at Dreamhack Malmo.
- Efuture’s matches have all been losses recently.
- The stark contrast in the performances of the teams can be seen from the image above. Efuture has not managed map wins against much weaker teams let alone Tyloo
- The two teams have played against each other in the past and Tyloo won quite convincingly
The Prediction : 85%-15% Tyloo
The Bet : High on Tyloo