VG and LGD are matched up against each other in the SL i-League Invitational China Qualifier to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 12:00 CET
- Ex-Cyberzen players, the team has been competing against elite tier 1 Asian teams.
- VG lost some close matches to some of the premier Asian teams.
- VG’s Roster has been together for a long time. They rely a lot on their team chemistry in addition to their aim to close out matches
- They have a significant aim advantage coming into this match. They also have experience of closing out matches against lower tier teams
- LGD are a newly formed roster. The players are untested so far and don’t have much in the way of results to show for themselves.
- The team is still in a building phase having played only two matches.
- They won their last match against the unknown BOOT, while tying up a best of two series against MVP Project.
The Prediction : 65%-35% VG.Cyberzen
The Bet :Medium on VG.