VG.Cyberzen and Tyloo are matched up against each other in the PGL KeSPA Minor China Qualifier to be held on the 10th of April 2016 at 08:00 CET.
- A top team in the Asian scene, this team has had rather inconsistent performances during 2015.
- They are capable of defeating Tyloo on paper, but practically have never managed to do so.
- The roster consists of Advent, Zhoking and others
- The number one team in the Chinese scene currently. They would have qualified for the majors had it not been for their visa issues.
- Tyloo have always managed to win out against opponents, strong or not.
- They have not given any reason yet not to bet on them against local teams
The Prediction : 70%-30% Tyloo
The Bet : Low to Medium on Tyloo