Virtus Pro and Dignitas are matched up against each other in the ECS Season 1 to be held on the 10th of April 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- Virtus Pro have been in a big slump since December 2015. Their performance has been slowly decreasing to the level that many people are actually suggesting that they disband.
- Considering the fact that Virtus Pro have always been against roster changes as a knee jerk reaction to losing matches, that might take some time
- However the team has realized its problems and they have been working on their performance
- This match depends heavily on which Virtus Pro shows up. It might be the case that they will simply lose as easily as they have over the past few weeks.
- On the other hand they might turn up as they did against Gamers2 and surprise us with a win
- Dignitas have been slowly underperforming for the past few weeks. While their recent matches might not show it, they do have an overtime match against XPC as proof.
- The team did win against envyus but that is more of ENVYUs not performing well while Dignitas maintained their level.
- Considering the odds and the way the teams have been playing a low bet on VP seems good
The Prediction : 60%-40% on VP
The Bets : Low on Virtus Pro.