Virtus Pro and Tempo Storm are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 21:30 CET.
- VP had a awesome performance with a 16-8 win over Faze Clan
- Tax said in his interview that the team was confident in their gameplay and could potentially be looking to win the tournament itself.
- VP have a very wide map pool in Overpass, Mirage and train. They are decent on Cobblestone and Cache too.
- Tempo Storm rely more on their in game calls and tactics than on their aim
- Of course the huge number of hours that they put into the game helps
- The thing with VP is, they are unpredictable and while maps might not be a huge issue there are a few maps like Mirage and Inferno where Tempo Storm do have the advantage
The Prediction : 65%-35% Virtus Pro
The Bet : Medium on VP