Virtus Pro and SK are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League Offensive Champions League Season 3 to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 20:00 CET.
- Virtus Pro are currently 2-14 in the ESL Pro League which speaks volumes to the amount of effort (or lack thereof) that they are putting in
- They were just able to win 2 maps against Gamers2, in what was definitely a big letdown considering the fact that Gamers2 are not even a top tier team.
- Virtus Pro are somewhat ok on Train, but in general their form is pretty bad right now. As Taz had said they all want to play the game differently which makes for a very incoherent team.
- SK were once really amazing on Train consistently upsetting many tier one teams on the map.
- However in their recent matches they have not been able to win matches against decent teams.
- SK Recent Train matches –
The Prediction : 60%-40% SK ( mainly cause ESL)
The Bet : Low SK