ESPRTS – Your #1 Hub for Esports Betting Online
Esports has seen a boom in popularity over the past few years. With many different games and tournaments, it offers hundreds – if not thousands – of betting opportunities every day. Naturally, betting sites have wasted no time and immediately jumped on the chance. Below you’ll find our recommended sites for esports betting.
How can you determine the best site for betting on esports? With lots of options available, it isn’t an easy task. And this is why we are here – to help you find the best site for this. Our team of experts takes time to go through detailed reviews of every major betting site. This way, you can focus entirely on betting in big tournaments and esports games.
How exactly can we define what a good esports betting site is? Our reviews take several different things into consideration. But, the most important of all is that all websites reviewed here are legal and trusted. No matter what your choice is, we can assure you that you will enjoy a safe and fair experience.
Whether you are looking for the best site or tips, this is the right place. We will also help you understand more about what bets you can place and provide helpful information on the top esports tournaments and games. We also have detailed guides about top games such as CS:GO, DotA 2, League of Legends, Valorant, Fortnite, Call of Duty, Starcraft II, Overwatch, Hearthstone, FIFA, SMITE, VainGlory, and more.
Below, you will find the best online esports betting sites and their respective reviews. Once again, these sites are all safe and reliable, offering fair betting and competitive odds. Choose the ones that better suit your preferences and enjoy!
Top Esports Betting Sites in 2022
As we mentioned, our goal is to help punters choose the best site. With all these options available, which site can be considered the best for this kind of betting? All sites listed here offer safe and fair gambling. So as long as you choose a trusted and verifiably reliable site, there is no right or wrong answer. Simply pick whichever site suits your preferences.
If you already have some previous experience with betting, then picking your favorite website is essentially the same. You can use the same methods when deciding on the best esports sportsbook.
However, if you are relatively new to betting, there are some things to keep an eye on. A good site needs to offer bonuses, a variety of games and tournaments to bet on, competitive odds, live games, and mobile betting, among other important points. We will now go into further detail on what you should consider when choosing a venue to play on.
Our Method of Selecting the Best Esports Betting Sites
There is no shortage of online sportsbooks and esports betting sites. How exactly are you supposed to choose between them? What should you take into account before settling on one option? To make this process easier for you, our team of experts considers many different things. Here is what you should consider when choosing the best alternative:
- Licensing and regulation – All reliable sites must operate under a license issued by a gaming authority. The esports sportsbooks listed here are all properly licensed and regulated. Keep in mind that you should also check whether or not this kind of gambling is legal in your area.
- Safety – It’s no secret that all forms of gambling deal with sensitive personal and financial data. And since you will be providing your own information to these sites, keeping it safe must be the number 1 priority. The sites we list all employ the latest SSL encryption technology to protect their users’ data. These sites keep their users’ data safely stored and protected behind firewalls while only allowing access to authorized personnel.
- Esports offered – While this kind of gambling is exploding in popularity, it’s still relatively new. As a result, some sites might lack options for punters. That’s not the case here: we make sure that these sportsbooks offer betting on League of Legends, DotA 2, CS:GO, Call of Duty, FIFA, Fortnite, Hearthstone, Valorant, Starcraft II, and many other big titles.
- Quality of odds – Offering competitive odds is a must. We only list sites that provide their customers with fair odds. This way, you are guaranteed a good return for your wagers
- Selection of markets and live betting – Betting on esports isn’t restricted to picking the match-winner. Top sportsbooks offer odds on different markets, such as props. These bets aren’t directly tied to the match result, offering you additional chances to win or find more favorable odds in a one-sided matchup. Live betting also provides another excellent opportunity to succeed. Odds shift constantly, and if you manage to predict a vast momentum swing before it happens, that could net you some gains.
- Bonuses and promotions – Online sportsbooks offer welcome bonuses to new users. Signing up makes you usually eligible for a match bonus on your first deposit, and some sites may top it off with free bets. Keep an eye on the bonuses terms and conditions, especially the requirements you need to clear before making it available for withdrawal. Betting sites also offer promotions for their regular users, including loyalty programs.
- Payment methods – Different people, different preferences. All gambling sites must offer various payment options, including credit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies. Besides payment methods, we also check for deposit and withdrawal times, transaction limits, and how to go through each process.
- Mobile betting – It’s a mobile world. Online sportsbooks are keeping up with the times and now offer the possibility to bet on mobile. This way, you can place bets wherever you go and whenever you want. When available, we also review dedicated mobile betting apps for Android and iOS.
- Customer Care – Your betting experience will probably go without any significant problems. However, it’s undeniable that some issues may pop up. If that happens, it’s essential to have a reliable support staff ready to help. All sites provide their customers with 24/7 live chat plus email, telephone, and social media as the most common forms of contact.
Esports Betting Tips
Our goal is to help you with everything related to this fun activity. And that isn’t restricted to choosing the top online sportsbooks. Our experts are more than happy to provide you with guides, insights, and helpful tips.
If you are just getting into this world, no worries – we’ve got you covered. There is no need to feel overwhelmed by the number of simultaneous matches and tournaments. We offer valuable tips on the best markets and odds available, so you know how to make the most of your money. You can also learn more about the most popular esports games such as CS:GO, DotA 2, League of Legends, Valorant, Fortnite, Starcraft II, Call of Duty, SMITE, FIFA, Overwatch, and many others.
Our experts keep themselves up to date with the latest trends. This way, we also ensure that you will be one step ahead and ready to grab the odds with the best value at the right time. Whether you are new or experienced, our tips are beneficial.
How to Place an Esports Bet Online
Are you just getting started with this? If you are feeling lost and don’t know what to do next, we are happy to help. Placing an esports bet is a straightforward process. Here is what you need to do:
- Choose a betting site – Stick to legal betting sites operating under a valid license issued by a reliable gaming authority. We speed things up for you, as all sites listed here are legal, reliable, and trusted, having already been reviewed by our team of experts.
- Register your account – Signing up for an account is a swift process that won’t take more than a few minutes. Fill out the registration forms, providing the required information. Don’t worry – your personal data is safely stored, and the connection is protected by the latest encryption technology. After completing the steps, you will be required to verify your identity. Once that’s also been taken care of, you are ready to proceed to the next step.
- Deposit – Now, you need to fund your account. Go to the deposit page, select your payment method and fill in the required fields, including how much you want to deposit. While the waiting period varies from one payment method to another, deposits are made available instantly most of the time.
- Claim the welcome bonus offer – If the site offers a welcome bonus, you can also claim it. The bonus will become available as soon as you complete the first deposit. Some sites also provide free, no deposit bonuses, which usually become available as soon as you complete the registration. Keep in mind that bonuses have wagering requirements that must be cleared before making the value eligible for a withdrawal. Carefully read the terms and conditions for each site beforehand.
- Start betting – Now that all the previous steps have been taken, it’s finally time to get in on the action! Select your favorite game, find the best markets, and place your wager. Happy betting, and we wish you the best of luck!
Yes, you can bet on esports in the United States. However, keep in mind that there are some restrictions. First, you must be at least 21 years old. Second, your state must allow legal betting. Currently, New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee and West Virginia are the only states that allow betting on esports.
Yes, it is safe to bet on esports online as long as you stick to legal and licensed bookmakers. There are plenty of betting websites, but not all of them are truly reliable. Always look for the operator’s license to make sure that you are picking a legal site.
The legal age for this kind of betting is usually 18. But in some countries, the US being one of them, the legal betting age is 21.
If you live in the US, the only states that allow this kind of betting without major restrictions are New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee and West Virginia. Remember to check your country or state betting legislation to confirm whether this form of betting is considered legal.
Betting sites offer welcome promotions for new players. By signing up for an account, you will become eligible for a first deposit bonus. The site will match the amount deposited, adding extra cash for you to bet with. Make sure to check the terms and conditions for the bonus.
If you want to know whether betting site is legal or not, you must look for its license. Make sure that the bookmaker is licensed and regulated by a reliable and trusted gambling authority.